Contact 'BESS' for the supply of your battery storage for your home.
Contact BESS to get a price on a battery and hybrid inverter for your installation.
- Trained experts will give you an accurate idea of what you can save from solar and battery storage. Get an estimation on a system which will match your power consumption. We are are able to give you the best price for all LG Chem RESU batteries and matching inverters at wholesale prices.
- Be sure that your Solar Battery Installer uses the highest quality solar panels on the market. Even though it is where all the power is made, it's how the energy is utilized that gives you the best return for your money.
- This is where your installer and designer is so important. Installers with experience can plan your installation for the best economic return for you.
- With poor installation 50% of your potential returns could be lost.
- Check to see the credential of your installer. Your installer must have SPS accreditation.
- Many installers install old technology or technology which gives the installer the best return for them rather than for the consumer. So the choice of battery storage comes down to the choice you make. This is why we sell direct to the customer. LG Chem has become the most popular battery sold in Australia.
- Experienced battery installer fully understand the value of when to store power generated and then when to use the power you have made from your solar system in the home. They fully understand the most economic way to manage the power that is produced form your solar system to fully exploit the battery storage system. Just as important, an experienced installer will best look after what you have invested in and preserve the life of your system.
- To get the best return form your battery, ensure the battery power stored is being used at peak when the power from the grid is at the highest rate. Using the power from your battery at the standard rate will not give you the best return on your investment.
- Ask for an itemised price for supply and installation from your installer. Them buy your battery/inverter from BESS. This way you will save hundreds on your installation.
When finding an Installer:
Not all solar panel installers have the accreditation to install battery storage.. The experience of the installer is invaluable and will be the most important decision made when finding your installer. Check the installers accreditation. They must have SPS accreditation.
If you have a community who want to work together to buy in bulk, great savings can be made.
Battery solar installers in South Australia
With the Adelaide City Council providing a $5000.00 incentive to buy battery storage it’s no wonder South Australia is set to lead the way into the battery storage era. Plenty of sunshine combined with high electricity tariffs means storing your power in South Australia makes good sense.
South Australia has also expereinced several blackouts in 2016, including a statewide blackout that left homes and business powerless. Homes with Solar Battery Energy Storage were able to continue on, using the power they themselevs generated and were unaffected by the blackout.
|Adelaide SA||Lewiston SA||Mt Pleasant SA||Roxby Downs SA|
|Balhannah SA||Lonsdale SA||Murray Bridge SA||Royal Park SA|
|Burra SA Clare SA||Magill SA||Netley SA||Salisbury SA|
|Ceduna SA||Marion SA||O'Halloran Hill SA||Strathalbyn SA|
|Clarendon SA||Marleston SA||Parafield Gardens SA||Summertown SA|
|Dudley Park SA||Minnipa SA||Plympton Park SA||Victor Harbour SA|
|Holden Hill SA||Morphettville SA||Port Pirie SA||Waikerie SA|
|Keith SA||Mount Barker SA||Port Wakefield SA||Woodville Gardens SA|
|Kingscote SA||Mount Gambier SA||Prospect SA||Wynn Vale SA|
Tasmania, New South Wales and Victoria.
These states all share the same challenges to provide the right situation in the market to make battery storage work. With lower available sunshine may cause longer payback, however with the combination of time of use billing with tariff arbitrage cheap off-peak power potential payback periods may become reduced.
Battery and solar installers in Victoria
|Albury Vic||Colac Vic||Little River Vic||Sale Vic|
|Bairnsdale Vic||Corowa Vic||Loch Vic||Shepparton Vic|
|Bannockburn Vic||Drouin Vic||Lockwood Vic||Skye Vic|
|Benalla Vic||GEA Vic||Metung Vic||Stawell Vic|
|Bendigo Vic||Geelong Vic||Mildura Vic||Tarwin Lower Vic|
|Bonnie Doon Vic||Hamilton Vic||Moolap Vic||Tatong Vic|
|Buninyong Vic||Hastings Vic||Mooroopna Vic||Trafalgar Vic|
|Bunyip Vic||Inverloch Vic||Narrandera Vic||Wangaratta Vic|
|Castlemaine Vic||Langwarrin Vic||Nilma Vic||Warrnambool Vic|
|Churchill Vic||Leeton Vic||Numurkah Vic||Wodonga Vic|
|Cobram Vic||Portland Vic|
Battery and solar installers in New South Wales
|Adamstown NSW||Byron Bay NSW||Glen Alpine NSW||Mount Hutton NSW||Suffolk Park NSW|
|Albion Park NSW||Caldera NSW||Glen Innes NSW||New Lambton NSW||Tamworth NSW|
|Ambarvale NSW||Canowindra NSW||Goulburn-Malwaree NSW||Newcastle NSW||Thirroul NSW|
|Ballina NSW||Casino NSW||Katoomba NSW||North Avoca NSW||Toukley NSW|
|Balmoral NSW||Colo Vale NSW||Kempsey Hazelbrook NSW||Old Bar NSW||Tura Beach NSW|
|Bathurst NSW||Cooks Hill NSW||Lenox heads NSW||Queanbeyan NSW||Tweed Valley NSW|
|Bendigo NSW||Cooma NSW||Leumeah NSW||Rosemeadow NSW||Tyalgum NSW|
|Blue Mountains NSW||Currumbin NSW||Maitland NSW||Ruse NSW||Ulladulla NSW|
|Bomaderry NSW||Dapto NSW||Mildura NSW||Shoalhaven NSW||Vineyard NSW|
|Boro NSW||Dubbo NSW||Mittagong NSW||Silverwater NSW||Wattamolla NSW|
|Bradbury NSW||East Maitland NSW||Moonee Beach NSW||Springwood NSW||Wingecarribee NSW|
|Broken Hill NSW||Gerroa NSW||Moss Vale NSW||St George NSW||Wollongong NSW|
|Shellharbour NSW||Woodbine NSW||
Battery and solar installers in Tasmania
|Buderim Tas||Sheffield Tas|
|Cygnet Tas||Snug Tas|
|Devonport Tas||South Hobart Tas|
|Launceston Tas||Youngtown Tas|
Battery and solar installers in Queensland
It is in Queensland that battery energy storage can really change the game. With very high daytime household power consumption from air coolers and pool pumps, coupled with a large amount of sunlight solar and battery storage makes sense.
|Beaudesert Qld||Cleveland Qld||Herberton Qld||Maroochy River Qld||Petrie Qld|
|Brendale Qld||Coopers Plains Qld||Highfields Qld||Marsden Qld||Robina Qld|
|Brisbane Qld||Currumbin Qld||Hyde Park Qld||Molendinar Qld||Rockhampton Qld|
|Broadbeach Qld||Eight Mile Plains Qld||Kanimbla Qld||Mount Low Qld||Southport Qld|
|Buderim Qld||Emerald Qld||Kawana Qld||Mt Isa Qld||Thornlands Qld|
|Bundaberg East Qld||Geebung Qld||Kewarra Beach Qld||Mudgeeraba Qld||Tinana Qld|
|Bundall Qld||Gin Gin Qld||Lawnton Qld||Nambour Qld||Toowoomba Qld|
|Burpengary Qld||Gladstone Qld||Lowood Qld||Nimbin Qld||Townsville Qld|
|Cairns Qld||Glenwood Qld||Mackay Qld||North Arm Qld||Tweed Heads Qld|
|Castletown Qld||Gordonvale Qld||Maleny Qld||North Lakes Qld||Walkerston Qld|
|Cedar Pocket Qld||Helensvale Qld||Mansfield Qld||Paget Qld||Woodbury Qld|
|Charleville Qld||Marcoola Qld||Palm Beach Qld||Wynnum Qld|
Battery and solar installers in the Western Australia
|Albany WA||Denmark WA||Joondalup WA||Mosman Park WA|
|Alexander Heights WA||Duncraig WA||Kalgoorlie WA||Palmyra WA|
|Beverley WA||Edgewater WA||Karratha WA||Rockingham WA|
|Broome WA||Ellenbrook WA||Lakelands WA||South Fremantle WA|
|Bunbury WA||Geraldton WA||Lynwood WA||
The Vines WA
|Burswood WA||Greenwood WA||Mandurah WA||York WA|
|Busselton WA||Jandakot WA||
Battery and solar installers in the Northern Territory
With more families in Darwin staying in the home out of the heat the ATA has suggested that soon it will be financially beneficial to have a 4kW solar with 4kWh storage. How the electricity is supplied the system is under pressure from cloudy days. Particularly when the cloud cover is fast moving and hard to predict. Ideally the RESU 6.5 kWh battery will become a popular option but to cover short time power disruptions is what will work best for the north. The Northern Territory Governments $2000.00 vouchers to householders can use this for battery storage.
|Alice Springs NT||Howard Springs NT|
|Darwin NT||Palmerston NT|
|Director NT||Katherine NT|
Battery and solar installers in the ACT
In May 2016 the ACT government has offered 2 million dollars available for a battery solar storage tender.
|Banks ACT||Fisher ACT|
|Bonython ACT||Fyshwick ACT|
|Canberra ACT||Isabella Plains ACT|
|Caldwell ACT||Kingston ACT|
|Dickson ACT||Wanniassa ACT|